More Than Just Taxes
Working in our tax department means you’re doing more than just tax preparation and compliance (although you’re doing that, too). At Blue, you're a strategic advisor to clients, providing expertise that helps them grow their assets and businesses.
Driving Growth for Clients & Their Businesses
At Blue, you’re so much more than just a tax professional. You are a trusted business advisor who helps your clients make key business decisions.
Understanding tax code regulations and finding opportunities within it takes commitment, ingenuity and dedication.
When you join this team, you’re joining a group that thrives on understanding the nuances of tax law and how it can best serve their clients and their businesses.
Tax services you can participate in include:
- Income tax preparation, consulting, and planning for pass-through entities, corporations, individuals, trusts, and estates
- Not-for-profit organization consulting, planning and compliance
- Retirement planning
- Succession and exit planning
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting and compliance
- Employee benefits and executive compensation consulting and planning
- Payroll tax consulting and planning
- Sales and use tax consulting and planningProperty tax preparation, consulting and planning
- Capital expenditures — planning and tracking
- State and local tax consulting, planning and compliance
- Wealth management and personal financial planning
- Estate planning
- Tax controversy — representation before the IRS or other tax authorities during audits, examinations or notices
- International tax consulting and compliance
- Small business accounting and advisory
What to Expect
Your Tax Role
Depending on your experience, here’s what you can expect in a tax role at Blue.
Work With Us
We want to create a unique career path for you because when your needs are met, you’re better equipped to handle the needs of our clients. Ready to join a workplace that values your successes inside and outside of work?